Tiguan chip tuning - boost the performance of your SUV
The VW Tiguan is considered a popular vehicle among SUVs, not least thanks to its wide range of engine options. Its 2020 facelift therefore also brings two gasoline engines with front-wheel drive and a diesel with all-wheel drive to the market. In particular, the 2.0-liter TSI-powered VW Tiguan R produces atheltic 320 hp with 420 Nm of torque. By means of technically advanced engine optimization, the performance of the SUV engine options can be made even more race-ready: With DTE's tuning modules, the Tiguan R gets an extra 64 hp at 74 Nm and also benefits from improved throttle response. The performance upgrade PowerControl X and the PedalBox thereby form the perfect duo for all Volkswagen models, while you retain full control over the various performance ranges of your vehicle. The engine systems can be easily controlled and adjusted in real time via the smartphone app.
Tiguan chip tuning: More performance through engine optimization
PowerControl - performance in the VW Tiguan via smartphone
PedalBox in the Tiguan- optimize the responsiveness of your SUV
Powerful tuning duo: give your Tiguan full power
Tuning with quality promise and guarantee
Operational safety is the top priority for DTE tuning products. With the latest technology of all additional control devices, all protective functions of the motors are retained and the legally prescribed emission values are not affected. To increase performance, all new DTE developments and products are checked using different test vehicles and in accordance with standard test methods on the in-house MAHA dynamometer. DTE Systems also offers a satisfaction guarantee and comprehensive 2 years product warranty which can be increased to an optional 5 years product warranty for all your VW Tiguan tuning purchases. Further information on the warranty certificate is enclosed with the product.
Configure your Tiguan chip tuning:
Compact SUV with racing performance
The new Tiguan features progressive design and advanced technology. In its 2.0-liter diesel and petrol engine versions, it is available with front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive. At the same time, the SUV shows itself solid and confident with up to 240 horsepower. The powerful and more dynamic front with more precise lines presents the compact SUV even more confident. In the R-Line Black Style version, the R-Line logo adorns the radiator grille. Included are black mirror caps, darkened rear windows, glossy black trapezoidal trim and 19-inch "Valencia" alloy wheels in black, giving the Tiguan an even more expressive design. With a large interior, the Tiguan interior offers plenty of space for occupants and driver. With the simple controls, all essential settings remain immediately visible. The ease of use of the cockpit is supported by the Digital Cockpit Pro which is included as standard in the Tiguan Elegance and R-Line. Thanks to the ambient lighting, the VW Tiguan offers vehicle occupants more feel-good comfort and the right atmosphere when driving at night. Through the IQ.Drive, the compact SUV is also equipped with the latest technology. The integrated "Tavel Assist" driving assistant noticeably increases driving comfort in monotonous and tiring driving situations such as long highway journeys or traffic jams. For example, the driving assistant helps to maintain the lane or speed and keeps an eye on distance and traffic regulations. In addition, an emergency system is available with which the "Emergency Assist" intervenes in medical emergencies if it does not register any activity on the part of the driver. Within its system limits, the car can thus be brought to a controlled stop.
DTE's VW engine tuning is available for the following models:
- VW Golf Mk7 (5G1, BQ1, BE1, BE2) 2012-...
- VW Golf Mk7 Variant (BA5, BV5) 2013-...
- VW Golf Mk4 (1J1) 1997-2008
- VW Golf Mk4 Variant (1J5) 1999-2006
- VW Golf Mk4 Convertible (1E7) 1998-2002
- VW Golf Mk8 (CD1) 2019-...
- VW Golf Mk8 Variant (CG5) 2020-...
- VW Golf Mk3 Convertible (1E7) 1993-1998
- VW Golf Mk5 (1K1) 2003-2010
- VW Golf Mk3 (1H1) 1989-1998
- VW Golf Mk3 Variant (1H5) 1993-1999
- VW Golf Mk5 Variant (1K5) 2007-2009
- VW Golf Mk6 (5K1) 2008-2014
- VW Golf Mk6 Variant (AJ5) 2009-2014
- VW Golf Mk6 Convertible (517) 2011-2016
- VW PASSAT B8 (3G2, CB2) 2014-...
- VW PASSAT B8 Variant (3G5, CB5) 2014-...
- VW PASSAT B5 (3B2) 1996-2001
- VW PASSAT B5 Variant (3B5) 1997-2001
- VW PASSAT B3/B4 (3A2, 35I) 1988-1997
- VW PASSAT B3/B4 Variant (3A5, 35I) 1988-1997
- VW PASSAT B5.5 (3B3) 2000-2005
- VW PASSAT B5.5 Variant (3B6) 2000-2005
- VW PASSAT B6 (3C2) 2005-2010
- VW PASSAT B6 Variant (3C5) 2005-2011
- VW PASSAT B7 (362) 2010-2015
- VW PASSAT B7 Variant (365) 2010-2015
- VW TRANSPORTER T6 Van (SGA, SGH, SHA, SHH) 2015-...
- VW TRANSPORTER T6 (SFD, SFE, SFL, SFZ, SJD 2015-...
- VW TRANSPORTER T4 Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH) 1990-2003
- VW TRANSPORTER T4 (70E, 70L, 70M, 7DE, 7DL 1990-2003
- VW TRANSPORTER T4 Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ) 1990-2004
- VW TRANSPORTER T5 (7JD, 7JE, 7JL, 7JY, 7JZ 2003-2015
- VW TRANSPORTER T5 Van (7HA, 7HH, 7EA, 7EH) 2003-...
- VW TRANSPORTER T5 Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ) 2003-2015