Rounded performance in the BMW X6
Even in series production, the sporty BMW X6 pulls away with enormous power. The powerful SUV performance can be increased even further by DTE Systems' advanced engine technology: DTE's tuning systems enable improved performance and immediate throttle response. With PowerControl X, the BMW X6 receives a powerful performance upgrade. The module boosts performance and can also reduce fuel consumption by up to 15 %. The PowerControl X performance upgrade and the PedalBox tuning box form the perfect duo for all BMW X6 models and offer full control over the various performance ranges of your vehicle. Thanks to a smartphone app, you can easily operate the engine optimization and adjust it in real-time.
BMW X6 chip tuning: The perfect performance upgrade for more horsepower
PowerControl X – performance in the BMW X6 via smartphone
PedalBox in the BMW X6 – Optimum response behaviour
Powerful tuning duo in the BMW X6
Tuning with quality promise and guarantee
Operational safety is the top priority for DTE tuning products. With the latest technology of all additional control devices, all protective functions of the motors are retained and the legally prescribed emission values are not affected. To increase performance, all new DTE developments and products are checked using different test vehicles and in accordance with standard test methods on the in-house MAHA dynamometer. DTE Systems also offers a satisfaction guarantee and comprehensive 2 years product warranty which can be increased to an optional 5 years product warranty for all your BMW X6 tuning purchases. Further information on the warranty certificate is enclosed with the product.
Configure your BMW X6 chip tuning:
Massive, but fast - BMW X6
The BMW X6 is a massive SUV with a length of 5 metres, a width of 2 metres and a height of 1.7 metres and a weight of 1300 kg. The smallest engine version of the X6 has the necessary power and performance. With an R4 petrol engine and turbocharger, the BMW X6 xDrive30i produces 265 hp at 400 Nm and an acceleration of 6.9 (0 - 100 km/h). However, the most powerful engine output is more than just under twice as strong. The X6 M Competition is equipped with a V8 petrol engine with two twin-scroll turbochargers and comes up with 625 hp at 750 Nm and 3.8 seconds from 0 - 100 km/h. Almost all petrol and diesel variants are equipped with all-wheel drive and 8-speed automatic transmission.
DTE's BMW engine tuning is available for the following models:
- AUDI A4 B9 (8W2, 8WC) 2015-...
- AUDI A4 B9 Avant (8W5, 8WD) 2015-...
- AUDI A4 B5 (8D2) 1994-2001
- AUDI A4 B5 Avant (8D5) 1994-2002
- AUDI A4 B7 (8HE) 2002-2009
- AUDI A4 B6 (8E2) 2000-2005
- AUDI A4 B6 Avant (8E5) 2000-2005
- AUDI A4 B6 (8H7) 2002-2009
- AUDI A4 B7 (8EC) 2004-2008
- AUDI A4 B7 Avant (8ED) 2004-2008
- AUDI A4 B8 (8K2) 2007-2015
- AUDI A4 B8 Avant (8K5) 2007-2015
- AUDI A6 C5 (4B2) 1997-2005
- AUDI A6 C4 (4A2) 1994-1997
- AUDI A6 C5 Avant (4B5) 1997-2005
- AUDI A6 C4 Avant (4A5) 1994-1997
- AUDI A6 C8 (4A2) 2018-...
- AUDI A6 C8 Avant (4A5) 2018-...
- AUDI A6 C6 (4F2) 2004-2011
- AUDI A6 C6 Avant (4F5) 2004-2011
- AUDI A6 C7 (4G2, 4GC) 2010-2018
- AUDI A6 C7 Avant (4G5, 4GD) 2011-2018