With simple steps, the installation takes just a few minutes. The PedalBox is pre-programmed. So the fun can begin without further set-up work.
It couldn't be faster
- Turn off the ignition and wait five minutes.
- Loosen the plug connection from the original plug adapter.
- Attach both OEM connectors to the accelerator pedal sensor.
- Lay the cables in such a way that they are securely installed and are not interfering with anything else.
- Attach the PedalBox at a comfortable height in relation to the driver's seat.